Art gallery managers deals with confidential, business related information on a daily basis. Managing and storing your data online can raise many questions about security and safety. We are fully aware of its importance in case of GalleryTool, therefore we rely on cutting edge technologies to make sure that your data is stored in a fully secure environment.
We use the following standardized methods for increased security:
- HTTPS: This protocol guarantees that your data is transferred between your browser and the application server in a secured manner when you use gallerytool.com.
- XSS protection: GalleryTool is protected against malicious code injections, the so-called cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
- CSRF protection: Cross-site request forgery is a type of malicious exploit of a system where unauthorized commands are transmitted from a user that the website trusts.
- State-of-the-art source code: GalleryTool is built up by unique PHP code that relies on a modern and standardized framework called Laravel.
- Logged data about login history (IP): User name and IP address are listed in case of each and every user login.
Beyond these security features, our team continuously oversees the status of the system to guarantee that your GalleryTool account is always up and running.
If you have further questions about this topic, please contact us on email@example.com!